more wiring questions

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a guess as I don't have a 1000. I think the bullet connectors are for the harness to the tail lights.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181217#p181217:3qvigj8u said:
slabghost » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:05 am[/url]":3qvigj8u]
Just a guess as I don't have a 1000. I think the bullet connectors are for the harness to the tail lights.

I dont know either

anybody want to buy both my bikes? 2 78 models.many pictures here.I have a set of carbs plus several other carb parts for the 78 parts bike.I have a title not signed over into my name but signed front and back by the previous owner which makes it easy to change over.I want what I have paid,200 for the parts bike without carbs, 120 for the rack of carbs plus all the extra carb parts.400 for the other 78 pictured here.It also has 2 heavy buckets of extra parts.It looks as though the second 78 had a bunch of touring stuff on it at one time.All the stock tailight and many parts I dont even know what they are in one of the buckets.Once I sell my harley I am going to either not own a bike or have one that already runs.My email is [email protected]

I will have parts for sale eventually.cheap to members here.May be long time,but for sure have some carb parts right now.My 78s are no longer for sale