Fuel Injected '87

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you are correct but what little I can see there doesn't look like a carb rack. Possibly retro fit from an injected version or modified to injection.

At $1695, that is a great purchase!

image.php

For that price great buy. Case of beer at CDN prices says it's an '86 - you will have to come to Victoria to collect.

Handle bars were specific to the FI models, too many items in exactly the same spot. From what I have read conversion to the FI with the computer, sensors, and such, adding in the travel computer on the tank, the dash on an FI model is different to accommodate the travel computer and such is not for the faint of heart. A basic change to FI might have been done but highly unlikely.

Having said all this, it is a great price. Looks nice and clean as well.

Cheers

After purchasing the 86 SEi fuse/relay panel for my '82 wire harness conversion, I have studied the 1200 electrical diagrams to the point that I already feel like I own one! :smilie_happy:

If this bike was near to me i would go for it. The price is low, a SEi is a dream for me. [emoji106]

Latest posts