• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

86 goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny-tiger

Reaction score
I'm parting out a goldwing, is a complete bike, I have 2 brand new tires (Dunlap elite 3), new stator in box. Will sell everything, send a pm for pictures and prices.
I can't get pictures to load off of tapatalk. If you know how to, please let me know.

He could email the pics to one of us but Dan will need to set up his album. Sad it's so far away. I'd surely try to bargain for it.

6019256edd3956b6fab17dc3aa261f6a.jpg

I just added that photo using tapatalk.
The tapatalk app required I make an account with them to use their free image hosting service.
I did this by tapping on the + symbol next to the reply line where you type. It then sent me to an account creation page for tapatalk. Once completed, it was quick, I could add photos using that same + symbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always been able to upload from tapatalk by pushing the arrow button in the circle, then file,then pick gallery and select the picture.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I have tried using the camera icon, the paper clip and the IMG as well. When I select a photo it then asks me if I want to upload or use an existing.

For whatever reason it keeps asking me if I want to use a previous draft or start a new one

dan filipi":1apvdlpd said:
Curious, are you on iPhone or Android?
I don't have an android to try, but IPhone was pretty straight forward.
I'm on android, I was able to post a picture but only if I copied the url from my phone. I haven't had an issue with others until now.

Latest posts