• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

both my 78's

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crusierlover

Reaction score
anybody want to buy both my bikes? 2 78 models.many pictures here.I have a set of carbs plus several other carb parts for the 78 parts bike.I have a title not signed over into my name but signed front and back by the previous owner which makes it easy to change over.I want what I have paid,200 for the parts bike without carbs, 120 for the rack of carbs plus all the extra carb parts.400 for the other 78 pictured here.It also has 2 heavy buckets of extra parts.It looks as though the second 78 had a bunch of touring stuff on it at one time.All the stock tailight and many parts I dont even know what they are in one of the buckets.Once I sell my harley I am going to either not own a bike or have one that already runs.My email is [email protected]

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181280#p181280:1pcts3l8 said:
BikerJoe » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:55 am[/url]":1pcts3l8]
We usually fix em up then sell em Bro, your way sounds tempting to us all some days :BigGrin:

I still like working on them and would like to be able to sell one.But I have lots of obligations especially financial that has to take priority right now.unforseen circumstances.If that changes then back to wrenching i will go.I would not want to be a motorcycle restorer or mechanic for a living.There isnt much money in it.But most of all then it would not be a fun hobby.It would be like work, and i have that already.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181282#p181282:3ir4bq5j said:
BikerJoe » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:54 am[/url]":3ir4bq5j]
Been there many times , good luck Bro

well, the guy backed out on buying my harley.That was going to help finance my doing this goldwing project.So t just wasnt meant to be.Once the harley is paid for a year or so from now maybe I will sell it then.3 bikes have always been my favorite.In the order i esteem them 1.original kz903,75 goldwing,and vmax.I love these old goldwings.I saw another one today i wanted bad.But jeesh, I have 2 already.So, I am back in business.Only instead of 2 months it might be a year or more before I can get a bike like I want it to be.I will be bugging yall for answers indefinitely now.I am kind of glad actually.

WILL AN ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS.I dont think I can.I was in a bit of a panic mode.For reasons private.But now i will get to work on this bike,but it make take 2 years instead of 2 months.But hey it will be so cool when I am done.I am 67.Being cool personally is probably not possible at my age, so i will let the bike make me look cool.