• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1993 GL1500 Trike Roadsmith Conversion

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bama7

Reaction score
The only reason I am selling the Trike is because I need money for a down payment on a house. The bike itself has 124,113 miles and the engine only has 32,436 miles. The bike was converted in 2007 with a 2007 Roadsmith Conversion with Independent suspension. The Trike is Black with custom designs. The bike is equipped with Cup Holders front and back, Wind Deflectors, Air Horns with compressor, Driver Highway Footboards, Passenger Floorboards with flip up heal rests, Passenger Arm Rests, Vented Windshield, J&M CB with Passenger Controls, almost new Seat with Drivers Fold down Backrest, Trunk Rack, two Flag Holders, Trunk Organizer, Ring of Fire, LED lighting throughout, and Mud Flaps. Tires are good all around. It is also wired for a trailer. Equipped with Cruise Control and Reverse. It also has custom Fender Protectors. The bike has four nice speakers and I just had the Radio modified with an Aux Switch so I could play my MP3 or IPOD. Give me a call to see the Trike. My asking price is $11,250.00. You can contact me at 904-405-6753. Thank you for your time.

Nice looking trike :good: Good luck with your sale :yes:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=130956#p130956:3ohui4oa said:
Ansimp » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:05 pm[/url]":3ohui4oa]
Nice looking trike :good: Good luck with your sale :yes:
Thank you. First bike in a long time I did not owe any money on.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132264#p132264:3l7trspk said:
slabghost » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 pm[/url]":3l7trspk]
I wish I had that much money to spend. Sure is a beauty!
Just like all of us with some age on them, 66 for me, it has some nicks, but it does look and ride good. The price can be lowered some. I just can't seem to generate much interest so far. I had a one guy bring his honda mechanic with him to check the bike. The mechanic said it was in great mechanical condition and looked good too. His offer was just to low for me. Oh well, time will tell.

I wish you the best of luck in selling. Someone is getting a real bargain. If I had the funds you'd be meeting me at the airport.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=133066#p133066:2eifamfr said:
slabghost » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:56 pm[/url]":2eifamfr]
Let us know when sale is complete and we'll lock this up here.
The new owner got the trike yesterday. Mixed emotions on my part. Lord willing, I will get another one someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts