• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1976 Gold Wing. GL1000 for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CH3NO2

Reaction score
1976 Honda Gold Wing. GL1000. This bike has been in my family for almost 40 years. It has less than 40,000 miles on it. My Dad bought it new in 76 and sold it to me 96. It has always been kept in a garage. Sale includes an original Honda shop manual, owners manual, Bates saddle bags, King & Queen seat, and the original Windjammer fairing. I also have multiple sets is spark plugs, oil filters and a new battery.
I haven't started the bike in roughly ten years. When I jumped it with a car battery it didn't come to life and I really don't have time to track down the problem. It shouldn't be too difficult for someone who has experience with classic Gold Wings. I have a clean title for the bike. Asking $2,500.
If you want a classic Honda, this is a great place to start. :thanks: :Egyptian:

Attachments

• goldwing1.jpg
    goldwing1.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 177
  • goldwing2.jpg
    goldwing2.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 175
  • goldwing3.jpg
    goldwing3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 170
  • goldwing6.jpg
    goldwing6.jpg