• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nice 85 1200 for $799 OC/LA CL

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around here that bike (depending on mileage) could be worth over quadruple that running with a clean title.

Here in that condition but non running, no title, unknown mileage probably about $1200-1400.

If one wanted to go thru getting bond title and all, seems like a smoking value.

Tough to tell if the guy is the owner and lost the pink or bought a storage locker , easy enough to find out with the plate and serial number and a trip to AAA.. I would definitely see if there was a finance company or private individual that holds title.
I have been foolish enough to buy these things and have had good luck getting them registered.

Ohhhh not meeee!

Bad luck here with 'deals' like this one.
No title, and 10 year old plates, not non-op'ed here on Cali spells trouble trouble and much bucks to register current.
I'd stay far away from that one except to part out.

After 7 it is out of the DMV system so a VIN verification and no back fees to make current, just tax of purchase price and first year registration and a new licence plate, Haven't dealt with a bill of sale only..may be trouble, maybe not since it is out of the system anyways..they didn't seem to care much about my pink..more concerned with the VIN verification..dont recall them even looking at the pink, could have left it at home.
Not saying its easy but it can be done.

Latest posts