What a deal !!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:head bang:

Wish I had a place to put them...I'd be all over it. Not that far from me, either. Worth that just in parts.... :yes:

Yes that's what i mean! :roll: Would squeeze them into my garage as long as they had valid title's. :hihihi: Would be a real issue, as my car has had to set outside for some time, :oops: the garage is still a mess, till the insulation is up, & everything back to normal. :heat:

At $250 we would both go home happy, maybe $200 :hihihi: have money left over to start & fix, plus room in the garage. :whistling:

I can't get them, still have to get "the wanderer" near perfect and she's giving me that look ....."don't even think about it!!"

I have a feeling someone here will get them though. Whats the big deal, take the weekend off and head down there, load them up and find a great eating place , then head home.
What an adventure :rocks:

They're only aboot 50 miles north of me. I'd love to have them, just for parts, if nothing else, even if none of it would fit my '81. I need to finish the Turd before I do anything else stoopid... even tho..... :headscratch: :yes:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=167944#p167944:3trvrufm said:
AApple » Yesterday, 10:40 pm[/url]":3trvrufm]
They're only aboot 50 miles north of me. I'd love to have them, just for parts, if nothing else, even if none of it would fit my '81. I need to finish the Turd before I do anything else stoopid... even tho..... :headscratch: :yes:

You should get them anyway, especially being so close. :music2:

Should be able to make one good running bike, & a nice assortment of part's, if their in any kind of shape! :whistling: That's why i'm so glad their such a long distance away!!! :heat:

Latest posts