Stock Front turn signal

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnB1953

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am getting ready to work on my 1981 1100 Trike project. It had a Vetter fairing on it and I have removed it. I need to install some type of turn signals up front. I can not see how the stock style light fastened on the bike. I see in pics where it should go but it looks like something is missing on mine like it is cut off. Not sure what I will be able to use now.

usually the signal tabs are bent or cut off when the vetter is installed. You could search ebay for add on signals. Some of the old Kz bikes had bar mounted signals. Or you could add mirrors with led signals built into them. Lots of options.

Custom Dynamics has these fork tube signals, looks pretty cool.

Attachments

• turn signals.jpg
    turn signals.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 155
as said thee are many options ...as slab said the mirror signal combo are nice deals ...and what the hooch bike has ....there still mounted temporary and eventually be mounted strait to the fork tubes ...there mounted somewhat low ..ive found that down low keeps the car lights in the mirror out of my look forward vision to a point the lights dont bother me ......and i can see it all well also...they also ..so there are lots of options out there that can be modded to your bike ...first time ive seen the fork tube lights ...

i was surpised all the choices i had on ebay when i decided to take the vetter off ....

If you want to use OEM turn signals, several different Honda models used the same units back then. I think the 750's used the same ones. My replacement headlight came from a 750.

Latest posts