30 hours till the green light comes on

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcoy02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can not believe in 30 hours I will " :moped: start that engine".
I still have to roll another carton of cigarettes, pick and pack my clothes, and get some sleep. I bought an extra clutch and brake handles -just in case- in Dec or Jan. Do you think I can find them now? Looking for them and I found some things that might come in handy. Never did find them.

Soon it will be 29 hours.

In case you have not seen my track link for tracking here it is again.

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/face ... XyXQq6Q0g0

handles are important seems my clutch handle took a lot of abuse on my trip ...its really riged together to work ...hmmm i need to get one ... so hope you find the handle too...yep what a big adventure this is going to be ....

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=152627#p152627:2mnwnmcx said:
mcgovern61 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:19 am[/url]":2mnwnmcx]
Have a great trip!! We will be tracking it! :yes:
+1 :good: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

I will post here if I can connect to the internet. not sure how long it takes to put pics on. May have to wait until I get back home on the computer. I am taking a tablet with me.

I did finally find the brake and clutch handles.

I am all packed and gassed up AND MORE THAN READY TO START.

Thanks to all that have helped me get this far-getting my bike together with the right parts and correct place to put the parts.
Giving me the courage to tackle some of the things I did to the bike. Like the c-5 install, alternator addition, and rebuilding my rear shocks.
With out this site I would never had the nerve to do any of this stuff.
Thank You all who sent me corrected directions for this great adventure I am about to embark on.

HAPPY JULY 4TH TO ALL

Latest posts