Third Midwest Meet 8/29/2014 9/1/2014

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom foreman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I,m hosting,this year.in mount Vernon,ill 62864.we have plenty of hotels,and camp grounds within 10 miles,i,ll have a lot of room.to offer,also.and the nice -back roads.scenic routes,are all over ,here.plenty,to do.i,m in the security-industry.not a lot trouble here.compared,to aurora,ill.. its real ,peacefull,here.my cousin gary.is a retired army chaplin.he will come over,and bless our bikes..but I don,t want to upset.anybody.on that either..i,m, just offering.well,its a go for labor-day weekend..any ideas,or rsvp.call me 618-315-4882,or text...tom foreman

(Topic title changed to Third Midwest Meet>df)

Attachments

• 484119_465297936861230_20930673_n.jpg
    484119_465297936861230_20930673_n.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 399
I,ll have ,steaks for Saturday,bbq for sunday..stuffed peppers,on Monday.and I always make breakfast.every sunday morning..i go to a butcher-shop,for my meat.twice,a month.real,butcher bacon..and eggs.anyway,you want them.friday-i,ll have,3-meat chilli,beef hot dogs...and a pony-keg,i need to know,what the vast majorty,drinks..i,m miller lite..horse shoe contest.i,ll get some trophy,s...a card game..every -night..5 ,7. card stud,or anything.i,m gonna have a list of runs.to certain places,so everybody can,see how far the trip is..have a nice bike day..tom :music: :music: :moped: :moped:

bar house 001.jpg

It really is a temptation for me. I do not want to lose the attentions of Tom. I will consider renting a car to go. For now, my first mission will be to see how convince my wife to do this trip. :headscratch:

Another option for me would be to have a meet / ride with the guys from east - southeast. See what happens.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=120381#p120381:3qlkr9nh said:
dan filipi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:06 am[/url]":3qlkr9nh]
Wow, I may just have to see if I can swing it for this meet.
If I was 2000 miles closer there would be no question I'd make it!
If only I was 9000 miles closer. Sounds like you have a fantastic time planned out already Tom :good:

I'd love to go and might figure a way to squeeze it in but not likely . regretfully my work does not recognize holidays or weekends for that matter and after looking at schedule I'm off Tues and wed of the week before and week after so every day needed is vacation day for me

Tom, if you add this event to the calendar, the event then shows up in the list on the portal start main page as well as the index for maximum exposure.
Put a link in the ride/meet description to this thread that way guys can find the details.

ok,thanks dan.i got it on.the calendar.i,m looking at bands,or a dj for Saturday nite.so it will,be a little.loud at times.but it will,be out back.on the hillibilly pad.next to the shop.i,m thinking/country/rock..i,m old school.i like it, :music: :music: .all but opera..i ve done security for cheap trick/1986.and bto/1986.and a lot more since then.but the local band,s :yahoo: are.good.well back to work.. :music: :music:

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 187
This sounds like an awesome event. I'm still working on scheduling of all the summer activities I must attend for C5 Ignitions, but if you promise not to kick me out for riding my Yamaha down there, I'll try to make it. That's a nice ride for me, coming from Green Bay area.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=121931#p121931:2upd4752 said:
C5Performance » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:06 pm[/url]":2upd4752]
This sounds like an awesome event. I'm still working on scheduling of all the summer activities I must attend for C5 Ignitions, but if you promise not to kick me out for riding my Yamaha down there, I'll try to make it. That's a nice ride for me, coming from Green Bay area.
I rode my KZ to the last one. As a matter of fact it's still there! :hihihi:

Latest posts