Cancelled)first midwest spring-fling classic goldwing riders

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom foreman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cancelled because of bad weather

I,m hosting a spring-fling.here in mount Vernon,ill 62864.have plenty of room.friday,will be beer brats and chips.saturday,will be a local ride,to rend lake,some straight back roads,and 2 lane.then steaks and baked taters.sunday brunch at 11.00 am.fresh eggs,bacon..theres,alot of ,old two lane asphalt roads around.for when ever you need a ride.on site bar house.horse shoe pit.pool table ,in bar house.all are welcome.my bike shop in back.will be open for whatever..i enjoy helping others out.so hope to see ya.this spring..tom :moped: :salute: :builder: :salute: :music:

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 408
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139997#p139997:3b7tq94p said:
mcgovern61 » 3 minutes ago[/url]":3b7tq94p]
Sounds like a great time!! :music:
Yes it does!

RSVP in the calendar event if you can make it.
calendar.php?view=event&calEid=169

:?: :?: Are former (me) 4 cylinder rides invited as well? As most here know, I broke my '83 Aspy and it's been replaced with an '02 GL1800. It's be nice to see y'all again... :popcorn: :popcorn:

yes,sir you are,and thank you for my freedom.bikes,family,food,friends,good times.its how I live.and a bike project or two.to keep the mind working.bring some friends,have a good-time..tom :music:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=140382#p140382:1vfjd6t8 said:
marcusknight » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm[/url]":1vfjd6t8]
How far away do riders typically come from?
Last Midwest meet I went to was at Joedrums in French lick Indiana. I came from New Jersey to Indiana (about 780 miles).

hey,joe got a hotel on wheels for you to stay in.1st rsvp will always get trailer.then back room of bar house,then tents..

Attachments

• 1976 coachman cadet 20 and a half foot 005.jpg
    1976 coachman cadet 20 and a half foot 005.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 296
ok,back room,is taken. wes its yours,and still have plenty of room.i,ll be putting in 2- 20 amp circuits for camping.in back yards.next to bike shop.and a water outlet.weather,is a issue.then its on. :builder: :beer: :music:

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 257
Saturday-nite,is open jam nite.ya,i know its hard to put a drum set on your bike.but if you play.say a guitar.my brotherinlaw.is bringing 3.cars.trucks,vans r v s.all welcome.so bring a instrument. :fiddle: :music2: :party:

got new,charbroil grill..ready to cookout.... :head bang: weather.tom :moped: :salute: :party: .may 15.to 17 th.its on.. :salute: :clapping:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 170
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.