Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarverJoh

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am a new member and the proud new owner of a 1986 GW Aspencade,SEI. I picked the bike up in Sioux Falls, SD. On Sept. 7th. She ran trouble free over a 9 day period, through rain and some snow, to Vancouver, BC.
I am retired, and hope to do as much riding in the future as I physically can.
Cheers, ScarverJoh

Welcome! The SEi is a whole different beast. I had one for a year and really enjoyed it. There are several web resources to help troubleshoot and keep it (and thus you) happy.

Thru the ether from my LP2

Hi Again,
New member here. Two pics of the new ride I picked up in Sioux Falls, SD. These were taken on the ride home to Vancouver, BC. Some snow in the hogher ares through Montana and into Idaho. The other shot was my brief stop at Mt. Rushmore. Did not go closer as $50:00 was a bit steep to enter the Park!
The bike, (1986, Aspencade SEi) ran without a hiccup the whole way. Just replaced the Dunlops with Michelins when I got home. Tried to do that before leaving SD. No one seems to carry Michelins in that neck of the woods! Living in the North West, I found Michelin the only "wet weather" tire I feel comfortable with. I also ride a BMW Scarver, (650 single) and changed the tires a year ago to Michelin.
Cheers, ScarverJoh

Attachments

• P9110013.JPG
    P9110013.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 97
  • P9090006.JPG
    P9090006.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 96
  • P9080001.JPG
    P9080001.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts