New member from Maine and France

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phavas

Reaction score
Hi,
I live half the year in Maine and the other half in France. I have 6 wings from 77 to 81. they're kind of like stray dogs: I can't leave one out there unloved. My newest is a 1976 shed find with 8400 miles on it. Unfirtunately it was in a quonset hut and needs some TLC due to moisture - it hadn't moved in decades. Runs OK but needs dismantling.
I'm a writer / author, married, 2 grown sons, mechanic, builder, imbiber, bon vivant, m usician, rider. Got a bunch of bikes form England and Germany, plus some really weird French stuff.
Cheers,
PJH

Cheers,
Were you stationed at Brunswick NAS?
I'm on the other side of hte sound on Potts point - at the end after Estes.
Cheers,
P

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132619#p132619:3r7wyy2p said:
phavas » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:15 am[/url]":3r7wyy2p]
Cheers,
Were you stationed at Brunswick NAS?
I'm on the other side of hte sound on Potts point - at the end after Estes.
Cheers,
P

Yeah, and made the trip to Cooks Lobster House too many times. I would hate to take a guess at how much money I spent there and at Lands End. :mrgreen:

Kathy Cook worked for my family company for 20 years, I knew Maurice (her father) very well.
Nothing much has changed other than the Cribstone bridge was "restored". Guess what? Now it's narrow and dangerous!
What an improvement! I spend 4-5 months a year in Harpswell the rest of the time in France. In fact my next book takes place in Harpswell, Brunswick and Haskells Island.
Cheers,
PJH

Latest posts