Lounge room lizards?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ansimp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 “Rats Nest”
1998 GL1500c Val
1987 CBR1000f “The Pig”
1991 CBR1000f Red
Took Val for a ride down to Springwood for breakfast which was my first ride in over a week. :good: :moped:
Wife is not too happy about me riding close to my operation day but my theory is that I need to ride as it will be awhile with no riding during my recovery period. One of the VJMC guys was having his regular Christmas breakfast for all the members at his house which I had forgotten about. :doh:
I swung by on my way home to catch up with him and a few of the stragglers. As I was leaving he suggested I check out his lounge room decorations.

That is one great lounge. Some great Honda motorcycles there, and the 450 I would think is pretty rare. I liked the earlier models with the chrome tank. All three bikes are the bomb.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184475#p184475:1ecpoyp5 said:
detdrbuzzard » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:11 pm[/url]":1ecpoyp5]
sounds like you had a nice ride, that's a nice Honda stable your friend has and a great place to keep them
The CBX and the CB1100 have been there for about 25years... :yes:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184448#p184448:13jfb360 said:
Ansimp » December 3rd, 2016, 2:11 am[/url]":13jfb360]
Took Val for a ride down to Springwood for breakfast which was my first ride in over a week. :good: :moped:
Wife is not too happy about me riding close to my operation day but my theory is that I need to ride as it will be awhile with no riding during my recovery period. One of the VJMC guys was having his regular Christmas breakfast for all the members at his house which I had forgotten about. :doh:
I swung by on my way home to catch up with him and a few of the stragglers. As I was leaving he suggested I check out his lounge room decorations.
:good: :yes: :BigGrin:

Latest posts