December Saturday, Arizona Roads, Two GLs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertrefugee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't often get a chance to take a photo or two of both my bikes unless it's at home in the driveway. But, today, my youngest son came by and I had the great idea to take the '78 and the Valkyrie down the road for a great hamburger place on the Gila River Indian Reservation. Baically, a short 60 mile round trip. Temperature was about 65F - perfect for a ride.

Along the way, I couldn't resist the urge to take a couple of shots of the cousins alongside the road. Did we have any trouble? They're both Hondas. Does that answer the question?

Apologies to the snow/cold bound folks among us.

IMG_4611.JPG

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184463#p184463:l8kfsp9n said:
desertrefugee » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:05 pm[/url]":l8kfsp9n]
I don't often get a chance to take a photo or two of both my bikes unless it's at home in the driveway. But, today, my youngest son came by and I had the great idea to take the '78 and the Valkyrie down the road for a great hamburger place on the Gila River Indian Reservation. Baically, a short 60 mile round trip. Temperature was about 65F - perfect for a ride.

Along the way, I couldn't resist the urge to take a couple of shots of the cousins alongside the road. Did we have any trouble? They're both Hondas. Does that answer the question?

Apologies to the snow/cold bound folks among us.

file.php
don't apologize take more pic's :)

[url=https://forum.classicgoldwings.com/viewtopic.php?p=184472#p184472:30zlrs0s said:
Wildwing » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:39 pm[/url]":30zlrs0s]
Looks like a great time. Always cool to see your bike cruising down the road from a different angle.

Thanks guys - and this ^^^ is the absolute truth. Sure was neat seeing the old '78 from all angles on the road. Nice machines, those old GLs...

Latest posts