Harbor Freight

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep lots of good stuff there. Most isn't the highest quality but works well. I really like their stuff and prices.

skiri251":2fntsj2q said:
dan filipi":2fntsj2q said:
Man they got alot of cool stuff.

Check this out: https://www.harborfreight.com/2-inch-led ... 98480.html

I look at those gauges everytime I go there.
But how do you hook it up?

I want to buy the oil pressure gauge for my BSA but I guess I need to buy a sending unit separately.

In the instruction it details how to install the sending unit but the picture doesn't show the sending unit, could be it's in the kit?
Someone need to buy one and let us know.

Five":19eg3v2l said:
Join their discount club (Fast track, inside track, something), it'll pay for itself in short order.
I am and it has. Inside track. I stop in there on Saturdays after I'm done roller skating. YES, ROLLER SKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But its the only one around and I live quite a ways away so I try to do what I need to do in town so I don't have to come back so soon.

vtxcandyred":1b7hqpak said:
Five":1b7hqpak said:
Join their discount club (Fast track, inside track, something), it'll pay for itself in short order.
I am and it has. Inside track. I stop in there on Saturdays after I'm done roller skating. YES, ROLLER SKATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But its the only one around and I live quite a ways away so I try to do what I need to do in town so I don't have to come back so soon.
I got lucky, I bought my lift and some other stuff and the manager knocked $30 off my total if I would join the Inside Track club so it was essentially free. And, I used a coupon and got my lift for $299 instead of the usual $499 price :eek:k:

Five":1b6tou4d said:
vtxcandyred":1b6tou4d said:
Five":1b6tou4d said:
I got lucky, I bought my lift and some other stuff and the manager knocked $30 off my total if I would join the Inside Track club so it was essentially free. And, I used a coupon and got my lift for $299 instead of the usual $499 price :eek:k:
I'd like to know how that happened, the coupon on the lift? EVERY coupon I get says right on it that it can't be used on large items like lifts and welders and so forth. Its even in the store posted and at the checkouts.

vtxcandyred":4ybs8qd0 said:
Five":4ybs8qd0 said:
vtxcandyred":4ybs8qd0 said:
Five":4ybs8qd0 said:
I'd like to know how that happened, the coupon on the lift? EVERY coupon I get says right on it that it can't be used on large items like lifts and welders and so forth. Its even in the store posted and at the checkouts.
Dirt Rider and Motorcyclist both have coupons in every issue. Check it out.

I love that store. got alot of rope there cheap for our move..Alot of the tools are cheap quality but good enough to get the job done...sometimes that's all that matters... :Egyptian:

littlebeaver":1ctmy26b said:
I love that store. got alot of rope there cheap for our move..Alot of the tools are cheap quality but good enough to get the job done...sometimes that's all that matters... :Egyptian:
Most of my tools are Craftsman but if I need a specific tool and its too expensive at Sears, anymore I get it there. For the amount I use the tool it will do what I need it to do!!!!!!!!!!

AApple":2prsp8ue said:
I've been in the local HB, but never really bought anything except a lock for the hitch on my car trailer...and I had to take the first one back because it was messed up, and wouldn't work.
Just don't buy any FUSES from there!!
I have no doubt that there is or was a problem with their fuses but I believe most all automotive type fuses are made in about three or four places overseas. So it would be a matter of which place got that batch. But besides that, I usually only buy things from there in the tool department. If its something that can cause harm then I keep an eye on it until its proven its (hopefully) harmless.

I got an aluminum floor jack for under a hundred dollars. 3 pumps and the tire is off the ground. About 5 pumps total. Light weight, too. Pretty cool. A couple of jack stands for a twenty dollar bill.

MAN! China must be a wonderful place! :good:

Don't buy chissels from HF if you need to use them more then once they are too soft...don't ask me how I know unless you want me th ship you eight broken chissels (at your expence) :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: