One of my LTD's

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussiegold

Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is a couple of pictures of one of my LTD's. i have two. one (this one) had two owners before me. totally unmolested, an aussie delivery LTD is a rare beast. there were a few differences between the US and Euro/AU delivery models. the US toolkit and Manual were different to ours. also the AU models did not have the reserve lighting unit.
image.php

and here it is with a touring seat and bags fitted . i only put these on when we go on a trip some where. i put the original seat etc back on when we get home.
image.php

and these pics show the difference between the two owners manuals.
image.php
image.php

She`s a beauty for sure..I wonder if you know of anymore LTD`s in your country..would be interesting to know just how many were imported and how many still are there.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=129719#p129719:3fxrk2if said:
joedrum » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:08 am[/url]":3fxrk2if]
:lust:

+1
yup.gif

Sweeet! :clapping:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=129718#p129718:2kznrl8j said:
zman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 am[/url]":2kznrl8j]
She`s a beauty for sure..I wonder if you know of anymore LTD`s in your country..would be interesting to know just how many were imported and how many still are there.
i have no idea how many of the LTD made it to Australia. i know of four others, 3 running and one in pieces. none of them have the owners manual. i am lucky, both my LTD's had the owners manual. one fellow i met has one in pieces ( he bought it new ) and he told me only 50
were brought here but i don't know how right he is. he says the dealer told him.
what i do know is, i love riding this one . it's a bloody ripper.... :Egyptian:

Latest posts