How many/ who's gonna ride today!?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! ME! ME! ME! ME!
Horshack.jpg
:moped:
80 miles every day, weather permitting! :yahoo:

went for ride too ...had a good time just running the back roads where i live ... lots of hills curves and skinny roads ... hooch handle well ....with the taller 1200 gearing hooch still rips down the road and puts a end to the strait stretches quick ... need to really get the brakes the best they can be .... powering through the curves was fun ...but again you have to know what your doing ...bouncing the secondary hard in a curve is not recommended sheesh ...only did it once and i was coming out of the lean ...man what a rocketwing ...even when you think all good to go hooch shows you might be wrong ....

out in the country in a strait stretch ..i really laid into it ...nothing around ..just farm fields ..really just one gear ..no time for anything else...slowed down as i was coming to a house .... waved at guy in the yard ... seems he got in his car instantly ...and followed me and waved me down ... well though i was going to get chewed out ... so i slowed down and stop to let him have his say .... what he wanted was to see what kind of bike i had ... couldnt believe how bad ass hooch sounded and i told and showed him ...its a goldwing .. when i left i gave him a show of power ... that was fun for me and him....great ride ... just love living in the country

kewl,, I was all pumped about it, (riding) then got stuck on an on going project,, but i finally got it licked. Yesterday i test drove a f6b,, think i will post about

Rode the Rats Nest Wednesday night and came home about 1230 am, didn't see any large bunnies ( wallabies/ kangaroos) but did have a hare try and commit suicide. Luckily it decided to do a u-turn when it hit the light beam of the LEDs and the Hid :yes:

ahh nice ride today ...about 68 degrees ....want to find some open hi way ...to put the carb though it entire range of the carb ...this is not easy to do without looking like the bikers in the other thread we are posting about .. two gears is about it ....wow guys we can really be proud of hooch ...in todays ride hooch really put me back in my backrest ... seems the longer 1200 swing arm aids a lot in traction ....i think its 3 1/4" longer over 1000 swing arm and also i can play in first much more better with the 1200 gearing ....with the power down hooch has a strange vibration put into the frame that seems to originate from the torque it puts out to the road .... not motor related at all it dont seem ....something i dont think happens till you get so much torque ..from certain amount of weight....

sheesh i watched some supercherge bike videos earlier ...i think hooch is faster than what i saw ...and i think if rocket gang get around me while i am riding ...i can just go away like there tied to a tree ....the old weber is just flawless ...when secondary kicks in it can give you whip lash i certainly had fun great ride ...to be clear most of the ride i did in a sane way following the speed limit and respect for good laws of safety :thanks:

i am getting rather confident that hooch will trounce about anything

I think I'm done riding this year. all the bikes except the 1500 wing are already in hibernation. the 1500 wing needs a tune up bad and the brake pads will need to be replaced soon. I might take a short ride Halloween and then call it quits for the year

Latest posts