Really!?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
As if bikers don't get enough sh*t already for riding a bike.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k4-xUu9VeGE[/video]

Read the story HERE.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_eNVIlb4e7o[/video]

And this is the back of the pack that stops the traffic....see how they intimidate the red car?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iqNm_UaNOAU[/video]

I don't know which is worse. The squids or the group riders that take up four lanes of highway to disrupt traffic. In both cases I'm tempted to go Hulk mode in semi.

just record a video, and then drive over them........ nothing you could do , wouldn't take long till the ones left , would be getting out of the way. :smilie_happy:

I don't get it. With everyting they did in those videos, why did they stop for a traffic light... If they are above the law, they should have proven that they are above physics also and ran the traffic lights too

The problem with a large group of morons like that is, if you run over/hit ONE of them, then the rest will beat the crap outta you and your vehicle. Something like that happened not too long ago up north somewhere. A group of morons were doin the same stuff, and a guy in an Explorer(or similar vehicle) had one of the punks stop in front of him, trying to hold back traffic, and the dude in the Explorer ran smack over him. The rest of the mob dropped their bikes and beat the h :sensored: l out of the truck, and pulled the guy out and was beating on him too. That's where a CC license comes in handy....

I see this crap all the time around here, and it p :sensored: s me off so bad.... :rant: :rant: :rant:

These nitwits try to justify there action and blame the driver of the SUV. Nooooo........the driver of the SUV should not have been scared by this mob????????

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dqIPRYTWWA[/video]

i disagree completely here ,,, the choosen one in the suv need to be locked for life without ever seeing the light of day....sorry cant see it any other way personally ..if its not legal to take law in your own hands ...this guy is guilty completely ...cause an accident ...hit and run ...and if that wasnt bad enough ... he ran over someone on foot and polarized him for life ... and the law ...and the law sided with the choosen one and completely ignored the law of america .... if that was my kid he ran over asdfghjkl;;;;;;....the law dose not say pick a choosen side ...and apply all laws to the other side ....this is why prosecutors right off bat make the legal system worthless ....it can not be equal with side picker fist thing to happen ... instant worthless ...it maters not not comes later ....

perfect example .. in fla a county passed a law that when domestic violence is call in all would be arrested and charged and fight out out in court ... when this happen calls in these matters drop over 80% when all laundry was going to be on the table .....

Hey, if my family is in my car, and I'm being surrounded by a group like this who obviously don't care about the basic traffic laws, I'm getting the hell out of there! When the biker stopped in front of the SUV (and we know a bike stops much quicker than a cage) and got hit, what would the group had done to the driver? I believe he really feared for his family's safety. It's very sad about the biker who was run over, but again - what would you do in the same situation?

I'm sure stunting is a blast, but take it to an empty parking lot, or a track. Years ago in El Paso, there was a group of Juarez motorcycle cops in the New Years Day Parade. They were doing tricks and stunts, and the crowd was loving it. One officer tried a wheelie and lost control, and his 800 pound bike charger into the crowd, killing 2 kids. Just sayin'...

Sorry Joe, with a screaming wife and baby in the car and all of the nonsense these guys were pulling and then surrounding the vehicle....it was a mob scene (and that gets ugly in New York real fast)! Adrenaline will cause you to react (right or wrong) and when you feel that you are in fear for your life (perceived or real) decisions become knee jerk reactions very quickly.

I have been caught in this type of motorcycle mob mentality in New York in the past and it gets real scary real fast if you even hint at getting in the way of these bozos!!!

Should the guy have been run over?? Absolutely not!

Should the mob of bikes stopped all of the traffic (on a highway no less), get off their bikes and approach the car and not expect a reaction??

In PA, where conceal and carry is legal, they could have found themselves getting shot at for fear of being a victim!!

Sorry Joe... You and I have similar opinions on a lot of subjects, but not this one. If I am in my car with my family and someone attempts to enter my car without my approval... well then the gloves come off. The guy in the SUV only reacted when he was worried about his and his families safety.

The sad realization is that this occurred in NYC so only the thugs are permitted to carry concealed there so the lawful citizen has no means to defend themselves. I think it was even proven that LEO's were involved in the attack on that SUV, so who really was in the wrong in that situation.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=134220#p134220:wve0u28y said:
joedrum » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:00 pm[/url]":wve0u28y]
sheesh ... well ok but to me its simple ...let the idiots go that how you protect the family...

:yes:
Makes sense to me too but testosterone can do some strange things.

Omega Man":wve0u28y said:
My grandfather used to tell me stories about truck drivers that carried shotguns that would know what to do with guys like these.

:read:

Taurus makes something called the judge. Would be great for times like that...

I spent the biggest part of my life , trying to learn how to control my Temper , i'm proud to say I never did Kill anybody , but I have come close a couple of times , and the next day , i would tell myself , ( Whats Wrong With You ? ) but you can't Unring a Bell . . most people can be pushed to do things they might regret , i really dought any 1 of them guys on the bikes would do anything like that Alone.... but with help you start to believe your 10 feet tall and Bullet Proof . . all it takes to change their mind is another 10 feet tall bullet proof guy.......there is never room enough for 2 guys like that in one spot . there really are no winners in them deals .