No smoking

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best health decision ever.
Last cigarette I smoked was almost 22 years ago, thank God.
No more annual broncitis attacks or coughing and almost never sick.
Congrats, keep it up.

Congrats!..myself I have been vaping 5 some years, quit entirely 10 years ago but instead of lighting up again I bought a vape thing, don't go back..vape if you must have something, easy to quit vaping not so much tobacco.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163346#p163346:15fnefkm said:
slabghost » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:11 pm[/url]":15fnefkm]
Sucking on a vaporizer now myself. Quit smoking a bit over a month ago.
That's what we picked up. Bought a 2 pack with the wife. 11mg American spirit 6mg strawberry banana. Love it cleaned the whole house out no ash trays. I had a friend stop by today he is a smoker and I can really smell it now, I picked this up yesterday. Quit Friday s the smell of a cig is quite strong I must say.. what r u using?

Attachments

• 20151121_152305.jpg
    20151121_152305.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 357
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=163367#p163367:2ic7rx3f said:
zman » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:12 pm[/url]":2ic7rx3f]
Congrats!..myself I have been vaping 5 some years, quit entirely 10 years ago but instead of lighting up again I bought a vape thing, don't go back..vape if you must have something, easy to quit vaping not so much tobacco.
With the vape I found out u can get 0mg just flavor I really like it

I will say CONGRATS to those that have!! For those who have not, When working and keeping my hands busy really helps me. BUT at times the urge gets the best of me, So I use a 3/8 deep well socket and stick the cig in it as to not waste the other half. Works great for me and saves a nickel, { the fire goes out like right now and ready to relight] Just saying, Charlie

A little update on the smoking or I should say not. I have still not smoked since the 20th of November. I have upgraded my vape to a mini Koopor. It is a ok mod I'm using the Aspire triton tank. I'm vaping a .06mg nic stepped down from a .11mg per mil. I'm picking up a new mod on Tuesday that will hold 3 18650's the brown in color. They are a better battery the green battery's don't have the rms to sustain my vaping needs though I vape @35 watts. I'd rather vape @40 watts but the battery's can't hang. I've done a lot of homework on E-juice mine is 120 ml for $22.00 70/30 house blend. I also have 30ml from Cali. it has good flavor. The wife is still running her E-vod and now she has a backup battery for I used a newer E-vod with a 3ml tank taller battery. As soon as I get my new mod she will have 2 extra battery's or 2 complete e=vods. So the no smoking is going well. The weather on the other hand is not. The bike is better with the new forks. I have been working a lot and the last month's from lets say July forward I've been noticing that I'm requiring more sleep. I ran my body hard from my early teens all the way into my adult life. I'm 41 and feel it..! I'm glad that I have done the things I've done, but not all of it. My dad use to tell me you keep on like your doing your going to regret it. I said your crazy I'm SUPERMAN//! Well I'm not..! Anyway ya'll I'm getting along good and my health is now more important than ever. I'm glad that I've found this group as you should know 98% of my picture post I'm wearing my Classic GoldWing shirt. It is fading and we are needing 2 more. I will be putting my order in with Dan as soon as my check go's in.,. Thanks so much really for all you do. From the wife and myself..

Attachments

• 20151129_144152.jpg
    20151129_144152.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 20151220_153103.jpg
    20151220_153103.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 224
Congrats! Still vaping here mostly just habit of the activity. Getting tired of that now too. Bouncing between 6mg and 0mg fluids.

Best of luck to all. BAD habit, worse than whisky to me. :good: Money spent, smoked & still not any mood switch, :roll: whisky seemed like a better value to me,as far as bang for the buck. :smilie_happy: Quit BOTH long ago, about the time I realized I wasn't IMMORTAL, :hihihi: about your age or a little older Craftsman. :hi:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=165115#p165115:3idz0165 said:
slabghost » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:43 pm[/url]":3idz0165]
Just about there William. It's only been a couple months quitting a habit I've had for 50 years.
I hear it can be hard to do but it sounds like you and craftman have a plan that's working, good luck to both of you

The "last" time I quit, 2004, I took one of those "It's a Boy" cigars and put it the top drawer of my dresser with my socks. I decided that I am an alcoholic with tobacco. I cannot indulge in one puff. Too many times after having quit, I would have a cigar while fishing, or hunting, or celebrating. It was one cigar, a week later another, two days later another, next day a pack a day.

I see the cigar in my dresser almost every day now and tell myself I'm an alcoholic to that stuff. I was always a cold turkey quitter. The first couple weeks are tough, the next four tough too, but from six weeks to 18 months the urges would circle back at me quite a bit. Nothing to do but fight them off.

Not easy but can be done. Good luck.

Latest posts