Something strange on my morning commute 9-12-2014

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omega Man

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As promised...(watch in 720p)

[video]https://youtu.be/ixrjs6rSAaE[/video]

As stated in the video description I used the GoPro Candy Color presets as they seemed to show the tail of the light best. While working on the clip I did notice that the light's tail points to the position of the moon(seen at the end of the clip) at all times. This was no helicopter or plane, when I saw it kinda scared me in a catch your breath kind of way. The plume the light faded away into as it tracked in front of me was larger than any of the video presets could show. The light was about the size of a pencil eraser and the plume it faded away into was about the size of a nickle.

Let the theories commence... :shock:

edit- I just found this on Youtube, it happened on Friday at the same time!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56lgc0JuGw[/video]

~O~

Ball lightening maybe?..Not sure. I know the magnetic field was disrupted, maybe things like this happen when solar flares hit the earth, Maybe that would explain many UFO sightings.

I am running it at all times while riding now practicing for my video blog. I'm really having problems with mic placement, I sound like a pissed off water buffalo when I breath. At first I had the mic way too close to nose so I put it way down in the chin of the helmet with only marginal improvement. After I set up my new 64 gig class ten sim card I'm going to see if there is a place above my nose that I can place the mic. :head bang:

~O~

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=131177#p131177:byrpv6dc said:
wilcoy02 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm[/url]":byrpv6dc]
Where do you have the camera mounted?
I am looking for a place for my trip to the North.

Really cool you got it on tape.
High on the right side of the helmet, I'll post a pic later.

~O~

hmmmmmm dosnt this pull on neck quite a bit ? ...gee im not sure i could take the side force of it for long ....hmmmmmm seems there has has to be a place on a dresser that a cam could go be good ...not on me and have good sound .......

Back in the old days when photo cameras were mounted they used a piece of tape over the mic opening, it cut out the wind noise and still allowed sound.

It's a bird! It's a plane!! NO!! It's............SUPER CHICKEN!! (and his trusty sidekick, Fred!)
Stuper Chicken":10cpbx91 said:
"Quick, Fred, to the 'Super Coop,'"

:smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Oh..and they Do still use weather balloons...at least around here. Saw one the other morning on the way to werk justa floatin in the air. We used to find them all the time on the farmland/pastures back home.

I guess there wasn't an airport to the right of you was there? Sure looked like an airplane to me! Kind of thing you see all the time on I45 in Houston.

Just putting a conspiracy theory out there!

Latest posts