TOP ROCKER

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139783#p139783:2kovyjw5 said:
toytender01 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 pm[/url]":2kovyjw5]
How about "Member" or "Rider" you are much more than a supporter!!!!!!!!

YEAH OK cool. will do

Attachments

• DIE.jpg
    DIE.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 107
  • TAP.jpg
    TAP.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 99
Be careful with rockers, mc clubs don't approve if your not a registered, approved mc club within the state. Normally you will be challenged and ask to remove your cut the first time, the next time it's not so pleasant. They don't play. The best thing to do is remove your cut when asked and carry on. They get very upset when your cut appears to be a three piece patch and also the diamond 1 % patch on the front of the cut. I'm not saying don't do it or don't wear it but just wanted to relay what I know about it for yours or anyone else's safety.

Yeeesh Mike...the bikers in your area really that tough? None of their dadgum bidness, imo. It ain't a "rival" club, since it's not a Hardly, anyway. What th' heck is da werld comin to? :headscratch: :mrgreen:

I forgot to mention, the bottom rocker normally is a city or state name, that claims a territory and mc's are very territorial, best to leave that off, they won't allow it. I know what your saying Joel, but it's the motorcycle world we live in, and yes I live among all of them, have rode in different events with them and most are real standup folks but they have rules and they enforce them, one other is never call one of them "brother" unless your a member of their mc. Just helpful tips, I don't belong to a mc and wouldn't go thru the process but I got a lot of mc friends.

being a ex-enforcer ,and past president.of a 1% group.the 1% claim their turf,bye those areas on their vests.a riding-club.are allowed to use center patch-only..upper or lower.rockers ,put,s you in their world...and yes .sometimes a warning,or they will take-it off for you.been,there done that.a riding club,only gets center patch.and colors.is a very big deal,also. decals..pistols..etc mean a certain club.so if,you do this,its real,to those 1% groups.be carefull.if more info on anything,like this pm .me..tom :music:

Boy, I am either really out to lunch or I really missed something and I am most likely pissing off some one out there in a mc club, but ......what is a Rocker????

(I thought it was the little metal thingys inside of the heads?) :oops:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139834#p139834:1dge2qck said:
backlander » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:31 pm[/url]":1dge2qck]
Be careful with rockers, mc clubs don't approve if your not a registered, approved mc club within the state. Normally you will be challenged and ask to remove your cut the first time, the next time it's not so pleasant. They don't play. The best thing to do is remove your cut when asked and carry on. They get very upset when your cut appears to be a three piece patch and also the diamond 1 % patch on the front of the cut. I'm not saying don't do it or don't wear it but just wanted to relay what I know about it for yours or anyone else's safety.

I do understand this point your making here. First I said in my post was (supporter) because of this type of respect to Old and New clubs. I myself had family members in clubs some years ago. from my understanding A top and bottom made a complete organisation. Not just one on top but one on the bottom could get you into trouble quick I'm sure.. And again I like to show tribute to the guys here and keep my tires up at the same time so to speak.. I will send an email to the link to ask the question to get somewhat of a definition... Thanks for the heads up I do live in a state with with a FEW clubs near by... :eek:k:

The colors worn by members of these clubs will either consist of a one-piece patch , two-piece patch, or a three piece patch. The Three Piece Patch Set consists of the club logo and the top and bottom patches, usually crescent shaped, which are referred to as rockers. The number and arrangement of patches is somewhat indicative of the nature of the club.((((((( All true Motorcycle Clubs will have a three-piece patch arrangement.)))))>>>Not all (or even most) clubs sporting a three-piece patch are one-percenters,<<<< however. The club patches always remain property of the club itself, not the member,