So...there I wuz....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
...mindin my own dadgum bidness. Walked into the shop yesterday mornin, walked back to my building room, went thru the door, and was stopped in my tracks...by THIS. :shock:
scary-smiley.gif
Not really something you wanna see in the dark first thing in da mernin. Dern thing is still around here, somewhere.... :ahem:

Live Opossum trap : Doesn't hurt the animal. Lean a 30 gallon plastic garbage can against the porch and drop a half-eaten hamburger in it. When the opossum goes into the can to get the food, it can't climb back out due to the slick sides. I caught two at once one night and released them several miles from my house, haven't been bothered by them since.

Caution learned the hard way: this trap also catches skunks.

Oh, we gots possums all around the house here, and coons too. Got many pics of them eatin the dog's food on the deck. Just never seen one around the shop ever, and never expected to see one INSIDE. Got a trap set out where we think it wound up, but I doubt it'll come out. It'll prolly stay holed up in the wall til it dies. :sensored:

there use to be a family of them up at the ford plant in Utica, mi. they would sit on the stairs leading into the building. funny thing is most people never noticed them when entering the building only when exiting the building

Thass otay Dadster...I ain't never been that hungry.... :BigGrin:

Need to evict them little hell raisers..they will eat through your wiring when they get bored or hungry, one day the lights will dim you'll hear a vibration then it will stink like death for a month or go up in flames with maybe your building.

In Arcadia they ain't Rodents,,,,,,they is Marsoupials,,,,,,Tasty Too.

Attachments

• arcadia march 2013 059.JPG
    arcadia march 2013 059.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 97
Here's a mama & babies...just for a reference....the one in the shop was a baby...prolly a couple months old or so.

opossum002.jpg

Latest posts