84 Interstate footpegs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yugrac

Reaction score
Just bought a 84 Interstate that is mechanicly sound but is in need of serious de-rigging an lots of cleaning. It has markland floorboards and heel toe shifters that are the most un-handy things I ever tried to ride with, the question is do any of you know of a aftermarket drivers footpegs that will bolt on in place of the stock ones. I can do some fabricating if needed but would prefer bolt ons, have had no luck finding good used ones. Any info helpfull thanks

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132356#p132356:1mzuaiul said:
yugrac » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:46 pm[/url]":1mzuaiul]
Just bought a 84 Interstate that is mechanicly sound but is in need of serious de-rigging an lots of cleaning. It has markland floorboards and heel toe shifters that are the most un-handy things I ever tried to ride with, the question is do any of you know of a aftermarket drivers footpegs that will bolt on in place of the stock ones. I can do some fabricating if needed but would prefer bolt ons, have had no luck finding good used ones. Any info helpfull thanks

Welcome from Oz. Just measure yours up and eBay can be your friend :yes:

Latest posts