Order 11" CGW patch HERE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
This is the order thread for an 11" high patch we've had made up.

It looks much like the small patch we already have only edited somewhat to adjust for size.

(click the images for larger picture)

The picture doesn't do it justice, these are well made patches!

$40.00 each (for individual orders) covers shipping anywhere in the U.S.
Overseas and Canada will be higher to cover shipping. (Approx $10 more= $50 total)
(Yes I know it's a lot. If you know someone can make these for less I'd like to hear from you!)

The patch company will make up individual orders which they will mail directly to you. Place the order with me then I will forward the information to them. Don't forget to include your mailing address in your message to me and verify your Paypal mailing address is correct!.

To avoid the Paypal transaction fee's, log into your Paypal account, enter [email protected] as the recipient, then below choose Personal.... then Gift.
Clicking the donate icons or buy patch and sticker below will send you to a screen that charges the forum a transaction fee, don't use that method for this patch.
If anyone chooses to NOT use Personal>Gift then add $2.00 to the order to cover these fees!

This is a good time to order more stickers and small patches so keep that in mind when your typing the amount into the Paypal thing,
also
make sure to include a note with quantities your ordering and your forum user name!
Without your user name I won't know who you are to confirm your order here in this thread.

Remember when making the payment to choose PERSONAL> GIFT which avoids the Paypal transaction fees because there is no extra in the above amounts to cover them!
Again, If anyone chooses to NOT use Personal>Gift then add $2.00 to the order to cover these fees!

PM or email me if you'd like to send a check instead of paypal.

Omega Man":3a9n429f said:
Im confused...do you want to know we want before we pay for it, or let our paid order let you know we want one?

~O~

No reason to post here when ordering, I'll keep track of the paid orders.

thebro":2v524swu said:
Could you confirm you got my order and money? either on this thread or by pm. thanks

Roger

Will do.
I'll list the orders I've gotten so far in this thread then update as the orders come in.

So far I have just 2 paid orders.

Both didn't include their member name so I don't know who to list here so I'm going to put the first 3 letters of the email address these 2 came from then those users please PM to me who you are.

1. teg
2. sue (thebro)

thebro pointed out to me there was no option for Personal>Gift when he paid for his patch.
Looks like this is the way the donate button is set up so here's what we'll do to avoid those extra fee's.

I did a Paypal transaction from my personal paypal account earlier by choosing to "send money" after logging into my paypal account. This way you then enter [email protected] as the recipient and you also get the choice Personal then Gift.

Let's do it this way for the patch.

My mistake and thanks for pointing this out to me, thebro.

Got your check, beav. Thanks.

That makes only 3 paid orders for the large patch.

We had more votes to do the large patch than that in the other thread so come on guys, step up and pay for it so we I can get the order going!

Believe me I'm working on it. The wife has been very stingy as of late, she had no simpathy when I told her "I'm the one that asked for the damn thing." :head bang: "You would have let me spend $35 if I needed a new battery the other day!" didn't work either.

~O~

Dan, Thanks for the leg work on this one. Just sent you $100.00 via Pay Pal, $70.00 for two 11" patches, $10.00 for two small patches, and $20.00 donation to this fabulous site. I plan to dude up two jean jackets, one for my wife, because, my 82 Aspencade is at Claude Stanley's right now getting a sidecar installed so she can learn to ride so I suspect by this time next year I'll be shopping for another classic Goldwing for her, or, more likely, she'll want the sidecar rig. I didn't see anyplace on the Pay Pal form to put my screen name 54Greybeard. Thanks, Herb

Cool,that makes 8 orders including me so I'll give Valerie the go ahead.

Thank you both for the donations as well, that will help make up the difference.

Valerie will adjust some things for the larger patch then send me images to approve which I will post in this thread.
Once that's approved (1-2 weeks) they will make the patches.
Total time about 4 weeks and I'm sure by then we'll have more orders, right guys!?

I'd like to have a few extra for future orders but we'll see how money looks when that time comes.

Order deposit has been made!

We should have the details done on final design in the next week or so at which time I'll give her the final count to be made.
I'd like to order a few extras for future members to buy but available cash will be my major limiting factor on that.
As it stands we have enough to pay for these 10 with donations picking up the slack but that's about it.

We need more donations to build up some reserve for these projects and server costs.

dan filipi":139kcfc6 said:
Order deposit has been made!

We should have the details done on final design in the next week or so at which time I'll give her the final count to be made.
I'd like to order a few extras for future members to buy but available cash will be my major limiting factor on that.
As it stands we have enough to pay for these 10 with donations picking up the slack but that's about it.

We need more donations to build up some reserve for these projects and server costs.
Donation for the site sent via PP. :good: :wave:

Latest posts