i have one of these too

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! :clapping:
Where do you park all of these mo-sheens? Got a large garage, do ya? :)

AApple":tq64ztl2 said:
Sweet! :clapping:
Where do you park all of these mo-sheens? Got a large garage, do ya? :)
the wings are in my neighbors garage, both 750k bikes are in my sisters garage, the 750f is in my friends shop, the 450 is in my nieces garage, and the sunL70 is the only one that will fit in my one car garage. it's nice to have friends and family that help contribute to my mbs syndrome :grin:

nice bike ..... i love its look ......my bikes are mostly in baskets but slowly put being put together ....but i have plenty of space to put them together and store them as soon as i get my building done .....i will store your bike for just a small riding fee.... :mrgreen:

thanks joedrum but it would take too long of a ride just to change bikes. i do snow removal and clean up my neighbors leaves, cut the grass on the properties next to my sisters house for her, and help my niece maintain her '82 naked wing so i think i pay for storage

those are markland highway boards dan but i think kuryakyn makes them now. well i just put the aspy down for a few days while new progressive springs up front and shocks on the rear are installed, i'll let you know how it turns out. sorry no pic's or write up, i'm not doing the work