somerset, pa

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bags are packed and i'll be leaving for pa. in the am. i was going to take my laptop but its too big for the trunk or the saddlebags. i think it would fit in the saddlebag of the 1200 seeing tht it can be dropped in

made it back about 11:15 last nite. went over to seneca rocks too. i didn't know that seneca rocks was on the agenda too. great riding in pa., va., and md. 1125 miles later and i'm home and dry. i'll get some pic's posted later

Good you made home safe and dry.Sorry to have missed you this trip. Been a lot of rain here since saturday night. I still need to rob one bike to fix the other too.

slabghost":2dnowqgo said:
Good you made home safe and dry.Sorry to have missed you this trip. Been a lot of rain here since saturday night. I still need to rob one bike to fix the other too.
i wasn't dry and sorry i coludn't stop by before going home but i didn't know that they were planning to go to seneca rocks and we got a little turned around following the maps we had. i thought i would be leaving for home much sooner than i did