todays adventure

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detdrbuzzard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
me and dewey met up with my niece lisa at I=96 and us-24 in redford, mi about 9:30 this morning. we waited until 10 because we had told some other friends about our ride today and thought they might go. they didn't show up so we he headed south on us-24 through redford, dearborn, and dearborn hts, mi. we took I-94 west to jackson, mi. where we picked up us-127 going south, all expressway traveling but it got us there in just over and hour. where is there? town and country cycle at us-12 and us-127 in cement city,mi check out the harley golf cart and snowmobile they have in their collection of bikes the bsa was nice too

You and Dewey had a nicer day than I did. I was up at 4 am for work and got home with a sore back. I always enjoy seeing the old bikes. Thanks for the pics William.

slabghost":26rj4lxq said:
You and Dewey had a nicer day than I did. I was up at 4 am for work and got home with a sore back. I always enjoy seeing the old bikes. Thanks for the pics William.
i'm not done posting pic's, i've got somemore to upload. how about that a first year suzuki re-5 with the tubular guage pod, turn signals and tail light. later re-5's used the regular guages, turn signals, and tail light from the parts bin like on every other suzuki of that time. boat tail harleys too, i use to like them ( still do ) when i was younger. oh and there's a '75 wing too

after bumming around town and country i decided lisa needed to go for a little ride so we headed north on us-127 and then east on m-50 passing the back side of michigan international speedway, and going through tippon, and tecumseh along the wayto cabela's in dundee. once in the store everyone went in a different direction, i went to the camping area to look for a 33oz msr fuel bottle but they only had the 20oz bottle on the shelf. we met back at the bikes, leaving cabela's we kept gping east on m-50 endeing up in monroe. monroe is home of the lazy boy recliner and it made me sad to see the factory closed. we headed north on us-24 then north on I-275 and finally east on I-94 then taking the greenfield / schafer exit north for home anda total of 200.8 miles

lisa got a new job a few months back and doesn't have the time to ride like she did last year so that why i changed our route going home. she is not working next weekend ( working every other saturday ) so i was talking with dewey about changing our planned ride for next weekend and going up to bay city and following m-25 back around to port huron then following m-29 back to I-94