trip #2

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detdrbuzzard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yesterday morinig i met up with a couple friends ( jeff and jamie ) in new boston, mi which is about 40 miles west southwest of detroit. we took I275 south and made the connection onto I-75 for ohio. taking I75 south to finlaywhere we took 150east and us-23 south to columbus, oh where we loped around for our first stop in renaldsburg,oh at massey's pizza, great pizza by the way.then a quick ride downthe street to a dealer that sells ktm, polaris, and cub cadets so i took a few pic's

the roads around old man'scave are very twisty and jamie riding his ducati 848 took off and jeff on his bmw gs 1200 adventure wasn't far behind him, i guess they forgot about me on the wing. they headed over to ash cave and seeing that i didn't know the way i jumped back on us-36 and headed back to columbus, oh. a quick stop in lancaster, for fuel then back on the road for columbus. once there i took us-23 into and out of town admiring the downtown area on the way. following us-23 my next stop was in fostoria, oh for fuel. there is not much to see between columbus and fostoria to make you want to stop and take pic's so onward i went and picked up I-280 west and then I-75 north and arriving home at 9:20pm and a total of 496 miles.

A trip like that just isn't worth taking if you can't show and tell someone about it, this is the perfect place for that.. Stopping and checking stuff out is where it's at...Nice photo's ..Cool stuff.. :popcorn:

littlebeaver":15qdhwj0 said:
A trip like that just isn't worth taking if you can't show and tell someone about it, this is the perfect place for that.. Stopping and checking stuff out is where it's at...Nice photo's ..Cool stuff.. :popcorn:
i want to go back next year ( with my camera this time ) and take a few more pic's