hooches specs and memory hard drive

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the terry inspiration seems great to me....cant think of anyone who needs this more than me

HOOCH is a bike of many parts ..not many go together as stock ...but most are all oldwing

hooch specs...1977 framed oldwing ...

hooch motor 1986 1200 ..short block..1100 big valve heads.. 75-771000 371 cams...

induction system ....shovelking grab bar1 1/2"runner induction system with type 4 carb mount...weber licence motorcraft 2 stage progresive carb ..highly modified...32-34

ignition C5 multi spark

final drive 1200 swing arm and wheel...darksided and fitted with car tire 165-80-15...

front wheel 1200 wheel sinko 130-90-16"

5th gear rpm at 80mph 3900

the shedevil wife of min has gone to the demon side of things ...pull a gun on me ...had fight for the gun ....once i had control of gun she proceeded to rip the phones out ..we live way out in sticks ..i use no cell phones never have never will ....stole key out of hooch ...got in her car and tried to run hooch down ..hill was to steep and she went to hard and car stoped few feet short of taking hooch out ...said she was going to sic the man killers on me ...less than week before in small town of french lick coppers shot down and killed a man for holding a stick ....all started by a shedevil call to the cops ......anyway from there she left and i tried to fix my bike by putting in another keyswitch....took pics of all things that happen ....put on internet ..got on my bike once ready and left ...i knew from many things in the past ..the local cops are just man haters just like the average american woman in this country ...i think america has raised several generation of the worst women the earth has ever seen .....

anyway got on my bike and left indidana....its looking like ill loose everything i own ...thank god the shedevil didnt take out hooch and she was stoped by her own stupid rabid aggresion on the gas and got stuck ......

so now the shedevil has all my stuff like birth certificates and all other important paper stuff

as for bikes there 5 plus of mine there 2 of others bikes ..... all projects i was working on are off the table ......this is a strait up theft by this shedevil backed by this insane equality in this country......this is not a rant ..it is record of this disgusting rabid animal ive had to deal with and sacrifice my life over to protect my kids from this state sponsered monster that was the abuiser of my children .....

as for this entree its about i now have one bike and all my work on oldwings is stoped cold over a certified crazy shedevil that was state back and inflicted on my kids ...what a completely dumb as shit form of anything but equality......nope have not one calorie of respect at any involved ...french lick is a small town and everyone knows patty is flat out crazy and should have been locked up a long time ago ......flat out child abuse by the state ...

so all open oldwing threads are now closed it seems ive put 1000mile between me and all
scum invloved in this .... im a one bike guys now sheesh ....

THANK GOD AND HOOCH IM GONE ....