Big News from Randakk

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randakk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Various
Important News from Randakk's Cycle Shakk

Hello from Randakk:

I wanted to share some great news here.

Randakk's has recently merged operations with Mike’s XS and Z-1 Enterprises, creating a family of companies specializing in parts for vintage Japanese motorcycles. This group has come together to support vintage motorcycle enthusiasts across all Japanese motorcycle models and is committed to expanding product offerings and providing fantastic customer service.

Mikes XS is the leader in vintage Yamaha parts (with a focus on the XS) and Z1 Enterprises is the premier vendor of vintage Kawasaki and Suzuki parts.

For Randakk customers, we will continue to offer the same superior quality and service that we always have. Additionally, Randakk's will be dramatically expanding the Honda parts offered as well as the vintage Honda models covered.

We've just completed moving all business inventory and assets to a modern 15,000 square foot warehouse in Tampa, Florida. With a combined operation that is considerably larger than Randakk's alone, there will be expanded opportunities to grow the combined company.

I will continue to be involved with a focus on product development and as an “Ambassador” for special activities such as our AHRMA racing program and other outreach activities.

Going forward, Randakk's Cycle Shakk's address will be:

Randakk's Cycle Shakk
201 Kelsey Lane, Suite B
Tampa, FL 33619

Thanks very much for your continued support. I appreciate all that forum members here have done over the years to help Randakk's thrive. I plan to stay in touch!

Best regards,

Attachments

• Tampa DC 2.jpg
    Tampa DC 2.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 288