We've lost a good man RIP Pete Boody

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pidjones

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just learned today that Pete "pistolpete" Boody lost a battle with cancer yesterday. I only got to see Pete a few times, but he impressed me as a genuine gentleman and GoldWing expert. I was honored to show my Hunley GL1000 in his 2018 WingDing exhibit that GWRRA gave him six booth spaces to set up. He had serial #02 there. He took the time to speak with each and every person that came to the booth throughout the week - all day every day. I'm sure he is already rebuilding the Lord's carbs and making everyone feel better in heaven by his presence.

Sorry to hear of his passing. He certainly helped many with his expertise over the years.

I sure enjoyed talking with Pete during my carb rebuilds and he sure enjoyed walking through the steps. I will miss him and hope and pray for his family.

From his daughter Chris (Moose): "Nathan, trying to get things finalized, but we will be receiving friends and family 4-6pm this Saturday at Mt Pisgah Baptist Church in Oliver Springs with services to follow. If you have a bike and wish to ride it, please feel free to do so. I'll try to get something shared to his page and to the business page by tomorrow night. Please pass this on."

This is only about 15 miles from me, and I plan to ride one of my GL1000s (maybe Hunley).