Victoria and Ontario '85 LTDs

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rednaxs60

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to do a log with topics of what I will be doing to the Victoria LTD as well as a topic for the Ontario '85 LTD. The Victoria '85 LTD because this bike is a custom and evolving work (borrowed this saying from desertrefugee), the Ontario '85 LTD because it will be a test bed and the base template when I have issues with the Victoria '85 LTD.

The Ontario '85 LTD will be kept pretty much standard, updated as I get the urge, but right now it is safe and roadworthy, and will be kept this way. This bike will also form my test bed for off the wall issues such as replacement for the ECU. Lots of these bikes out there, including the '86 SE-i that may need such items in the future. Need to keep these alive and on the road. Also gives a retired old guy something to keep the brain box well stimulated.

For now just a short introduction. As I get going I will add more items. Since these bike logs don't allow others to post, will ensure that when a specific work/maintenance aspect is being done, I will do a thread specific to that item in the normal forum area.

Really looking forward to the next year or so with these two bikes.

Cheers

Ontario '85 LTD sold to a younger fellow who has a ZZ Top beard. Expect he will enjoy it. Traded on up to a 1995 GL1500 SE CDN Edition. Keeping the Victoria '85 LTD