• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'83 GL1100 parts for sale

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a parts bike, took the drivetrain for my "camp" bike. I have most of a gl1100 interstate/standard available. Parts or whole. Not available are... gauges, bags, windshield ( but fairing is ok ). Let me know what you are interested in and we'll take it from there. The engine runs strong but has a knocking noise. Heads gaskets were replaced recently. Water pump new 2k miles ago.

:useless:

What color is this bike?
If right color I am looking for the trunk bottom, and both saddle bag lids.
The PO glued leather to these parts and Need to be replaced.

available trunk bottom is brown, not sure if it is a stock color, see pertinent pic. Bag lids not available (one was missing, now they are mismatched dictating yet another key!. the trunk rack is available as is a pair of markland running boards and a backrest. more pics on request.
Other parts, such as the fairing are black. sidecovers not available, they are too expensive to replace if I lose one!

Attachments

• This Thread.jpg
    This Thread.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 83boxsmall.jpg
    83boxsmall.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 226
OK...now we have the important pics. These are for Wilcoy, or someone else if he doesn't want the trunk bottom.
1. I have no key for these locks.
2. It is a repaint, see the run and orangepeel
3. Cracks going through the mounting plates.
4. crack in the rim
5. Crack near the hinge.
notes are not sequential with the photos, I'm not that savvy!

Now you know why I didn't start with pictures...it takes too many to tell the real story.

Attachments

• IMG_4149small.jpg
    IMG_4149small.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4176small.jpg
    IMG_4176small.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_4151small.jpg
    IMG_4151small.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4171small.jpg
    IMG_4171small.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_4174small.jpg
    IMG_4174small.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 212
looking for a 82-83 1100 clutch cover for my bike ..want to get rid of the hydro clutch and use cable again ...clutch cover from a 82-83 1100 will bolt right to my 84 1200 motor ...thanks