• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GL1100 crash bars and trailer hitch

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingbeemer

Reaction score
100_5759.JPG
Selling a set of crash bars off an 1100, some scratches on bottom of left, not visible above . Trailer hitch, Markland copy, has been welded and painted.

Asking $25 for crashbars SOLD! and $30 for the hitch, Plus shipping. I'm in Mesa AZ. Doug
Attached Thumbnails

Attachments

• 100_5760.JPG
    100_5760.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 100_5758.JPG
    100_5758.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 131
I have a sidecar and hauled a trailer on 1982 . On hills you may have to 4th gear. Seldom had to go to 3rd. doug

They go to to the muffler bracket mount hole below passenger footpegs. Verticals go the the saddle bag mount bracket.

Tongue weight is about 10% of trailer weight. I had a 350 lb dry weight trailer and after oading I had about 40 lb tongue weight. And had 20 lb. air pressure in the tires.

Ok well I live in Elwood Indiana, as it shows and my zip is 46036

Let me know how much I need to send you to purchase and ship it. I took longer to massage it in my mind but decided to go for it. If you got the hitch still.