• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'81 GL1100 parts, "Hoosier's" Garage sale! *UPDATED*

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoosier Daddy

Reaction score
Time to do the big fundraiser for a Randakk kit! Various items that I will not need in my build and thought someone here could use. Also going to list on NGWClub.com so if you belong to both forums you will see a duplicates. Giving you guys a chance before listing on E-bay. Buyer pays shipping from 46755

Front Fender, "Good", PO started sanding it to re-paint, no cracks found. $20

Front turn signals "Fair", one is cracked at the stalk base you can see it in the pics unit is on the right, lenses are clear and not cracked. $15

Rear Grab Bar -SOLD

Rear Luggage Rack - SOLD

Rear Fender - SOLD

Rear Turn Signals, "Poor", buy the good lenses and get the sockets, screws, reflectors free! Mounts are broken on both. $5 each.

Tail light frame / licenseplate bracket "Fair", rusty but solid. PO duct taped the broken T/Signals to it. Not for a concours resto, but better than nothing. $10

UPDATE--9-14-10 The '81 Interstate fairing and bags have been sold

I'd be interested in the rear rack if i had a standard instead of an interstate, I'd actully really like to have a luggage rack for the top of the truck

I have price the individual parts for the signals... and the reflector is about 15 for just that piece.. the spares parts would be good.. but I have a full faired interstate so I am sorry can't help ya on the way to a RANDAKK'S kit

Andyb":35l49jpr said:
Let me know about the rear rack. I am interested
Answered you on NGW, I will take the rack and weigh it on our shipping scales @ work today to get a shipping $ to Berea, KY.

Joep":35l49jpr said:
I have price the individual parts for the signals... and the reflector is about 15 for just that piece.. the spares parts would be good.. but I have a full faired interstate so I am sorry can't help ya on the way to a RANDAKK'S kit

Yea, I'm not trying to make a killing on these parts on you guys I feel I know, just offering them here for someone who may need them before I list them on e-bay. Opening prices there will be a little higher for sure.

Hoosier Daddy":1mjl18lf said:
Andyb":1mjl18lf said:
Let me know about the rear rack. I am interested
Answered you on NGW, I will take the rack and weigh it on our shipping scales @ work today to get a shipping $ to Berea, KY.
I responded over there.

Thanks,
Andy

Good items are going, but I thought I would give this a "Bump" before listing them on E-bay.
Also if there is any parts associated with the tupperware I removed that anyone may need whole or parts, let me know.

'81 Interstate fairing / parts
'81 Interstate Saddlebags, sorry no lids or rear light trim peces

'81 Interstate Lowers- *SOLD*

Vetter fairing / parts w/ bracket for '81 GL

Vetter lowers - SOLD to Joedrum THANKS!

joedrum":186jp7v9 said:
i would like the vetter lowers where is kendal indiana
Hey Joedrum!
Kendallville is in the North / East corner, about 35 miles North of Ft. Wayne... 46755
That pic is from last summer, Let me get them out and clean them up, If they still look good $30.

Well, I am happy to report mission accomplished. Yesterday I received my Randakks carb master kit. I wound up posting some other "Automotive" items on Craigslist and made some extra cash, enough to buy front and rear B-stone S-11 tires too... plus cleared some room in the garage. Win-Win!
Thanks to all who helpped!
Still have the items not marked sold if anyone needs them, but the pressure is off. :clapping: :salute: :clapping:

alright bro!
time to dive in.

Thanks again.. the radio turned out awsome... and the signal covers look good too.

1 thing I forgot to offer you bro..
this spring I bought a new barracuda vacume gauge set. after doing my carbs up its just sitting here...
if you need a good gauge set I'd be happy to loan it out.
drop me a PM if you need it.

theres a newer picture in my gallery with the signal covers installed.
new one of the radio comming soon.