Pics of 86 Aspencade triked!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got my 86 Aspencade HOBO Conversion Trike kit on yesterday 4/1/18. These pics are with in position but not bolted on yet. It's all bolted on and together now, except for some lights and paint. It'll be all painted up to match the bike sometime soon.

Attachments

• GWtrike1.jpg
    GWtrike1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 209
  • GWtrike2.jpg
    GWtrike2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 208
It's not that bad. I got use to it pretty quick. Like the not having to put my feet down. And I do lean into turns, just the opposite way I would on two wheels.

Sorry, I don't have any pics of how the trike frame brackets mounted to the bike. My bolt on trike conversion is from Hobo Conversions, a great guy named Norm out in Kansas. He doesn't have a web site, but if you're on Facebook, he has a page there and if you go there and click on the about info it will give you his name, adress and phone number. His kits are mainly made for Goldwings and if you call him he may sell you the plans to build his kit. I've ridden other trikes with bolt on kits, but his is the best.

Here are some updated pic's of my 86 GL1200 triked with the Hobo Conversion kit. My buddy Bill painted the fenders to match the Honda paint original paint. It came out awesome.

Attachments

• Trike3.jpg
    Trike3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Trike.jpg
    Trike.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Trike2.jpg
    Trike2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 133
And if you are going 3 wheeled you may as well be 4 wheeled!
It looks great and you are obviously enjoying it. :good: :moped: :moped: