LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently September 21st, 2018, 10:15 am
Who Is Online: davidomack ....1 guest(s) viewing this forum
Jump to:  

Portal » Forums » Resources » Goldwing and other M/C Links. Member Recommended Suppliers and Parts » Brakes

Welcome to Classic Goldwings!
You are now viewing the forums as a guest which has very limited access to the forums.

Post subject: Re: BRAKE HOSES, 1983
Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#16  Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Total Posts: 21
Active Topics: 5

Local time: September 21st, 2018, 1:15 pm
My Bike Models: 1983 GL1100
Vetter Package
HEL Stainless Brake Lines
MOTAD Stainless Exhaust

I am a dealer for HEL Stainless Brake lines. Dan was gracious enough to allow me to inform the members of this while I get to be known on this site. I drive a truck so my posting is limited to weekends & occasional WI-FI sites on the road.

HEL Stainless lines are made in the UK & are assembled by my Distributor using only stainless steel banjo & screw type fittings. The fit & finish is very good & they will build lines to any specifications the customer needs. They do offer the banjo & screw ends in a colored finish but I don't recommend it as the ends are dipped & ARE NOT impervious to brake fluid. They are working on powdercoating the ends which would be ideal. They offer lines in 19 colors & can be seen at www.h-e-lusa.com along with some other very good info.

I am offering the lines at $40 USD each line with free shipping through the end of May & then the shipping will be a flat $15, USPS Priority Mail to your door.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. I will gladly give my cell number via PM to any member who wishes to talk to me personally.

Thanks for the opportunity, Andy

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#17  Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2010, 3:39 pm

Site supporter
Single Carb Club
C5 Club

Total Posts: 17773
Active Topics: 185

Total Images: 1718
Local time: September 21st, 2018, 2:15 pm
My Bike Models: A bunch in the works
My Bike Logs forum link: viewforum.php?f=121

Profile Personal album

My YouTube Channel
this is just another place i need to go all my brake lines came from the junkyard and off of who knows what trying to get everything hooked up when idid all my mods to my bike not like im going to be able to buy a set of anything permade :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

thank god and hooch im gone

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#18  Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2010, 4:09 pm

Global Moderator
Site supporter
knocker

Total Posts: 9630
Active Topics: 299

Total Images: 1077
My Bike Models: Restored '82 Standard GL1100 (with '83 engine) Hondaline bags.
'81 GL1100 - Gave up the ghost to give life to the '82!
1st bike '81 Suzuki GN400

Profile Personal album

My YouTube Channel
joedrum wrote:
this is just another place i need to go all my brake lines came from the junkyard and off of who knows what trying to get everything hooked up when idid all my mods to my bike not like im going to be able to buy a set of anything permade :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :mrgreen:

Joe, I wouldn't worry about your brake lines, thats what we got boots for, Flintstone style! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

Gerry <///><

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#19  Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Site supporter

Topic author

Total Posts: 1055
Active Topics: 64

Total Images: 25
Local time: September 21st, 2018, 2:15 pm
My Bike Models: 1983 gl1100i
w/vetter terraplane sidecar
1975 cb400f
1973 cb500 cafe
1982 CB900F
1978 CB400T HAWK

Profile Personal album

lopeha wrote:
I am a dealer for HEL Stainless Brake lines. Dan was gracious enough to allow me to inform the members of this while I get to be known on this site. I drive a truck so my posting is limited to weekends & occasional WI-FI sites on the road.

I am offering the lines at $40 USD each line with free shipping through the end of May & then the shipping will be a flat $15, USPS Priority Mail to your door.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. I will gladly give my cell number via PM to any member who wishes to talk to me personally.

Thanks for the opportunity, Andy

Sounds like a great deal,wish I knew you then,Id have given them a try.

1983 GL1100I
vetter Terraplane Sidecar
1982 CB900F SuperSport
1992 YAMAHA FJ1200
1978 CB400T HAWK father/son project

http://www.vintagericeburners.com
GWRRA#294723
My Album

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#20  Unread postPosted: May 14th, 2010, 6:10 pm

Site supporter

Total Posts: 1532
Active Topics: 56

Total Images: 1
My Bike Models: 1985 1200 Intsrstate
1981 1100 Interstate

Profile Personal album

Hey Joe... you can always add taps to those boots and play spary when stopping... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

but I know how you feel about the getting them .. I WANT them but gotta figure out how with out killing the rubber check book..

Joe Dey
85 GL1200 Interstate
81 GL1100 Interstate
DAV Viet ERA USAF SSGT Tech Controller

Share Post: Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace  Post Number:#21  Unread postPosted: May 20th, 2010, 8:14 am

Site supporter

Total Posts: 503
Active Topics: 18

Local time: September 21st, 2018, 10:15 am
My Bike Models: 1981 GL1100I

I got mine from Bonaco It's a place in Upland CA. I went in with my old lines and they made new lines while I waited. The total cost was $85 here is a link to there site http://www.bonacoinc.com/

Kim H
WARNING: It has been reported that Goldwing riding may be habit forming!

Print view |
LOGIN  
Welcome to Classicgoldwings Chat Live Chat:   >   It is currently September 21st, 2018, 10:15 am