white wall (inserts) cheap

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clever!

I wonder though with our tubeless tires if there could be a sealing problem or making a good solid contact of the tire to the wheel safety wise.
I would want it to be slightly wider to cover the edge of the lettering, could see part of it showing in the video.

Yap thats the sit.sorry im not good at trying post things yet.I dont know if thay work with tubles.just seen it and though it was differnt.thay make them bikes and cars.

Back in my youth, I used to work with my uncle as an upholsterer. I used to take the seats apart, he would sew them, then I would put them back together.

Anyway, at one used car lot, I saw a guy turning regular car tires into white walls. He had a machine he would use to do it. He would jack one of the tires off the ground, put the machine on it which would spin the tire, then he would cut a shallow groove into the side wall of the tire. Kind of like using a lathe. After the groove was cut, he would then paint the groove white. Kind of neat to watch when you're 15.

You should have seen the rusty '79 Firebird they turned into a fancy Trans Am in about 10 hours...fresh paint, decals, and all. We installed the carpets in that one while they were filling it up with bondo.