Air line help

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Mantle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whilst working on an unrelated problem the airline that connects my air compressor to the piece under the tank ( I think it is called the air pressure sensor and is located near the header tank , black , cylindrical , has an electrical connection and two airlines that feed the suspension ) sprang a serious leak. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement line from . Or better still , how to repair it?
The bike is an 1983 GL1100AD with onboard compressor.

David Mantle":3eam133g said:
thanks everyone for the responses , it is truly appreciated . It looks like I will have to trawl round some of the local airline suppliers and see if they can help with replacement.
Got the lines and fitting.Free if ya want them.

ajclockga":2ttmojdi said:
David Mantle":2ttmojdi said:
thanks everyone for the responses , it is truly appreciated . It looks like I will have to trawl round some of the local airline suppliers and see if they can help with replacement.
Got the lines and fitting.Free if ya want them.

I`d like to accept them if that is OK. I have had no luck with the local air line suppliers. They just do not seem interested in helping . I will of course pay postage if you could pm me a means to send you the money.