Great site for Classic Wings in Western Canada

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fysty-1

Reaction score
https://www.straightwings.com/index.html This is a breaker that is quite close to me( about 15 min away) and his name is Andy. StraightWings is a supplier of quality used Goldwing parts, specializing in Goldwings in the model years 1975 to 1987, but also recently, due to demand, handling some early (88-92) GL1500’s as well. Last year a member of Steve's forum & a close friend of Andy's from the East coast, was out here on a trip and just shortly after he left my place,& on his way over to visit with Andy, his bike died. Well Andy made him a great deal on a complete bike damn near identicle to his old bike and he rode 6000k back to NS. Anyway I just thought that you all would like this link. He also ships worldwide.

I only realized the other day that the prime content of this forum is 83 & older and that is what Andy handles the most. I really enjoy this site and know a few of you from other sites & have gotten a lot of great info from you all that I figured that if I can help out I will. Thanks Angela