Cruisin' on the Wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBH

Reaction score
Such a beautiful day here that we just had to take a ride! Here's a pic taken when we stopped at North Bend State Park in WV.
POST THEM HERE! Lets all pitch in and make this a "sticky thread" with some of our cruising photos. It just takes a few seconds to snap a photo for others to enjoy!

Attachments

• Sept25_NorthBend.JPG
    Sept25_NorthBend.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,650
Great Idea , this was 9-14-2010 on top of Clinch Mountain , on the way into Ky.from North East Tn. ... that little ride was 300 miles for us that day.

Attachments

• Clinch Mt. 9-14-2010.jpg
    Clinch Mt. 9-14-2010.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,632
Here is one taken last week when we made a rest stop near a dam.

Attachments

• rest_area.JPG
    rest_area.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,612
After getting the yard work finished today and then having T-bone steaks on the grill, we had some time to ride! :grin:
We took a little break and snapped a photo at an area that over looks the Ohio Valley not far from our home.

Attachments

• Oct2.JPG
    Oct2.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,561
Cruisin' on the Wing today and stopped by Fort Boreman Park. It looks out over the Ohio River at Parkersburg WV. In the photo, you can see Belpre Ohio on the left and Parkersburg WV on the right.

Attachments

• Fort_Boreman_Park.JPG
    Fort_Boreman_Park.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,547
I cruised out to Newhall this morning to meet a few future clients at a Arts festival.

After that I rode out to a cafe in Soledad Canyon for lunch.
Food was so so but the weather and the ride was great!

IMG_0347.JPG

Next weekend I hope to have more time. Maybe I'll ride up to Big Bear, haven't been there on the bike yet.

scdmarx":1iz5kugt said:
Me and my 15 year old rode out to Lompoc Beach, then out through Solvang, Los Olivos, swung by Micheal Jacksons house, then headed back home for dinner. We did about 200 miles total.

img0035qhe.jpg

Verrrrrry nice! (BTW I love that wrap around windshield!) :clapping:

we rode up through Boone NC Thur. and onto the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Attachments

• the Parkway 2010.JPG
    the Parkway 2010.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 1,456
those were some nice pics thr riding been great latly so the redwing is road whorthy im happy to see that ....sledge your bike looks great ....

i think i will go for a ride :mrgreen:

sledge":3mpwg025 said:
Yes.....Beautiful Bike....... one question, How Do you keep that seat Dry ???

Haven't had to yet. But it's not the seat I want anyways. It's ok for little trips into town and such, but for long trips I'm gonna have to figure out something else.

I have a couple of old ragety seats from my 82 Standard. I think one of those will fit the 83 Interstate won't it? I need to redo a seat but I'm waiting for the right deal on the right foam to fall in my lap. :builder: