i forgot

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

detdrbuzzard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lost my phone friday while at henry's so I had the guy in charge of shipping vehicles hold on to all keys with my initials on them, it was time to go home when I realized I didn't have my phone so I went home and got my other phone. took the wing for a spin sunday and took a few pic's but " I forgot " that I needed to change the settings so pic's would upload to the forum :( i did manage to find the phone that was lost at henry's today, lucky that it still had a 28% charge so i could hear it ring when i called

:smilie_happy:
Well crap...I was gunna reply with something...but I forgot what it was.... :blush: :hihihi:

Hope you find your phone, anyway! :yes:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=205405#p205405:1c26wzoc said:
AApple » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:34 pm[/url]":1c26wzoc]
:smilie_happy:
Well crap...I was gunna reply with something...but I forgot what it was.... :blush: :hihihi:

Hope you find your phone, anyway! :yes:
took about an hour and a half but I found it

Last week my phone wouldn't charge and I had to get a new one. Was without it for a couple of days. I was surprised by how much I missed it. Am I 16 again?