Happy Labor Day! (US Holiday)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertrefugee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time to "not work" and concentrate on the grill and maybe a glass of beer or spirits. Also an unofficial signal for the end of Summer, that takes on a special significance for those of us who endure obscenely hot Summer weather.

Regardless of how you interpret or spend it, enjoy the day!

I spent the weekend power-washing the house, and then painting the porch, and two decks. No wonder it is called Labor Day!

Attachments

• 86 GL1200.jpg
    86 GL1200.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 109
im blessed really i can walk ...its going to take awhile ...i was hit by a car doing top end running speed ...therapy i guess is great ..but it seems to me that this type of treatment on me is quite painful to go through with hit i took ...i will ride again ...im please to say im going to florida for awhile ...and me and my bike are riding in a van ...

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=205826#p205826:13yefh9c said:
joedrum » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:46 pm[/url]":13yefh9c]
im blessed really i can walk ...its going to take awhile ...i was hit by a car doing top end running speed ...therapy i guess is great ..but it seems to me that this type of treatment on me is quite painful to go through with hit i took ...i will ride again ...im please to say im going to florida for awhile ...and me and my bike are riding in a van ...

Do you think you'll be able to repair Hooch while you are in Florida?

yes i plan to but im sure it will go slow ...i have the new motor for it and will be taking it too ...this not doing anything is driving me crazy ...i hope i dont loose my mind LOL