1st Gremlin bell exchange matches! (Revived)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slabghost

Reaction score
The mystery pairing is now complete. :heat: Each of you now needs to contact your counterpart in this exchange through PM.
Do not post personal information in the open forum. Each of us will send one bell to one partner in this exchange. With a little luck these exchanges could begin some long term friendships. Once you've received your bell you are encourage to post the event here.
Pictures of them installed are encouraged. Let the fun begin. :salute:

1 sledge Slabghost AKA V.
2 Jdegase Ping123nascar
3 gone mwbill37841
4 Paddy backlander
5 Jdegase gone
6 scdmarx bk2valve AKA Brian
7 dan filipi detdrbuzzard
8 toytender01 dan filipi

slabghost":31s27j4p said:
Pictures of them installed are encouraged. Let the fun begin. :salute:

"Encouraged"? NAY!! :nea: I say INSISTED upon!! :eek:k: :mrgreen: Might make me(and others) wanna get in on it! :salute:

Thanks V for settin this up and doing the hard work. :thanks:

I don't think there is one started showing our new bells from our new friends is there? how about this for a start

Attachments

• gremlin bell.JPG
    gremlin bell.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 318
I got my bell from Backlander the other day, I installed it today, I took a little time to find the right bell for him and do a slight custom job to it...his goes in the mail tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 313
Slabghost, can you change the thread I started when I couldn't find this one, over to here? I missed this or you started it after I started the other thread....sumpin' or other....My photo is over there...

Mine is "Gremlin Bell Photos????"

Thanks,
Bri

(Done, D.F)