Was it something I said?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
I was standing at the bar at the VFW one night minding my own dagum bidness. This FAT ugly chick came up behind me, grabbed my butt and said, "You're kinda cute. You gotta phone number?" I said, "Yeah, you gotta pen?" She said, "Yeah, I got a pen".

So I says, "You better get back in it before the farmer misses you."

Cost me 6 stitches...but... :headscratch:

image.php

Would you like to dance? No? You must’ve misheard me. I said you look fat in those pants.

When I see ads on TV featuring smiley housewives using some new cleaning product, the only thing I want to buy are the meds they’re clearly on.

My girlfriend told me to go out and get something that makes her look sexy, so I got drunk.

They say you are what you eat, so lay off the nuts already.

I went to our VFW last night and saw a BIG woman dancing on a table. I said, "Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so?" I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

Cost me 6 more stitches, but... :whistling:

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=201935#p201935:20w2ftv9 said:
AApple » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:32 pm[/url]":20w2ftv9]
I went to our VFW last night and saw a BIG woman dancing on a table. I said, "Good legs." The girl giggled and said, "Do you really think so?" I said, "Definitely! Most tables would have collapsed by now."

Cost me 6 more stitches, but... :whistling:
:smilie_happy: :yes: :good: :thanks: