CGW Patch and Vinyl Sticker, Place Your Order Here!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I'm currently out of the small embroidered patch.
Keep an eye out for the next preorder thread where I'll be taking payments for a bulk order to have more made.

I still have about 30 stickers.

The 11" patches can be ordered one a time. See this thread.

The sticker print is a bit different than expected, like some of the lines are thicker than what UBarW's image showed and only part of the sticker has the white border but they still look pretty nice.
You might want to just cut the white line off the edge.

image.php

image.php

I'm not selling these to make any money, just want to cover costs and provide everyone with a symbol of the forum we enjoy.

Sticker each = $2
Patch each = $5
U.S Postage = $1.50

Whether you want just 1 sticker or 5 patches and 5 stickers, postage would be $1.50 U.S since they'd fit in a standard envelope. The $1.50 postage also helps to cover Paypal transaction fees.

Place your order by clicking on the "Send me some of those stickers and patches!" link below then in the notes section of Paypal where it says
"Add special instructions to seller" ,tell me which you are ordering and how many of each and your name and address. Include your forum screen name also, that helps.
Don't forget to add the $1.50 Postage to your total order!

This is also a good time to make a donation to the forums :mrgreen:
(Tip: Using Personal/Gift avoids the transaction fees)

If you don't do Paypal then send me a PM of your order and I'll give you my address to send a check.
Send me a PM if your mailing address is outside the U.S. I'll have to figure out how to send them.

Thanks guys. I hope you like 'em!

Five":osj6hdzh said:
dan filipi":osj6hdzh said:
Don't forget to add the $150 Postage to your total order!
Done, but isn't $150 a little steep for S&H??? :lol:

Ooops, fixed that. Thanks Five!

Great, glad you like them!

I'm still going back and forth with the patch company on design.

Here's the latest sample I got this morning.

CGWPatch_1_3inch.jpg

Keep in mind this is a photo of the patch, in real life the colors should be more pronounced, whiter whites and redder reds.

What do you all think of the patch so far?