• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Up for Adoption

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussL

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After thinking about this for quite a while,,, I have decided to give up riding... My arthritis is to bad in my hips and hands...
After rebuilding the 85 including getting the carbs done,,, new tires and such,,, on medical advice,,, I am going to give it up after 62 years of riding... That is why I am putting the scoot up for adoption...

gallery/album.php?album_id=10114

That link will give you some pictures till I can take some and post them...

For Sale
1985 Honda Goldwing Interstate
Very Good overall condition, mechanical - excellent condition...
Tires front/back 1000 miles on them
new brakes with speed bleeders
Carbs done and re-synced
Custom seat w/backrest...
Valvoline synthetic motorcycle oil...
prior owner had dropped twice and sold it...
Trailer Hitch w/small cooler rack
Greely rack -- LED driving lights... FM radio w/mp3 player
New slipstream windshield Highway pegs
I have restored this bike and it is a good runner... w/o trailer - 52 mpg at 75mph... I would not be worried about taking off for Seattle area and riding it back,,, but my body would not make it... I am selling it for medical reasons...
$3500.00 Trailer avaiable $700... I do not have to sell this so no low ballers...

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=187608#p187608:1wpdnhqs said:
Omega Man » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 am[/url]":1wpdnhqs]
:( Whenever a member sells their Wing I feel a profound sadness. Give it a week or two...

Also please hang around, you've always been so helpful. :yes:

~O~
+1
Good luck with your sale.