Wing in a Tree

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgovern61

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Former '82 GL1100 "The Slug"
Now, I know AApple has had his issues with tire wear over the years, but Joel, I gotta ask, is this your 1500 up in the tree? (Good way to prevent the tires from wearing out for sure!) :smilie_happy:

image.php

mcgovern61":139w600h said:
Now, I know AApple has had his issues with tire wear over the years, but Joel, I gotta ask, is this your 1500 up in the tree? (Good way to prevent the tires from wearing out for sure!) :smilie_happy:

image.php
Genius. Cool way of preventing theft. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=199925#p199925:2kjvypju said:
Goldtop » 23 minutes ago[/url]":2kjvypju]
mcgovern61":2kjvypju said:

image.php
Genius. Cool way of preventing theft. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
:smilie_happy:

Okay, Gerry- so we're all dying to know, but obviously nobody else has the guts to ask the question, I'll do it:

How the HECK did they manage to park that there... WITHOUT putting the kickstand down??? :smilie_happy:

"Honest Os...Os...Ossifer.....I wuz just ridin along, mindin my own uurrp goldang bidness, and dis tree just uuuurrrrppp jumped right out and grabbed me"...
drnkbkr.jpg

It's nesting....in a few weeks there will be a brood of Silverwings hatching.... :yes: